1. In this disclaimer, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- the web page: every web page in which the publisher includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention of having this disclaimer apply to it;
- The publisher: the authorised publisher of the web page;
- use(s): e.g. loading, logging in, retrieving, consulting, reading, viewing, listening, processing, filling in (forms), sending, (temporarily) copying, storing, forwarding, distributing, using services, committing legal acts (e.g. buying, renting);
- you: the (represented) natural or legal person who uses the web page;
- The content: including texts, images, hyperlinks, sound and/or video clips and/or other objects;
- Damage: direct or indirect damage of any kind, including lost data and items, lost turnover, profit or other economic disadvantage.
2. The following applies to the web page. By using the web page you agree with this disclaimer.
3. The publisher endeavours to regularly update and/or supplement the content of the webpage. Despite this care and attention, it is possible that the content is incomplete and/or incorrect.
4. The publisher provides the content of the web page in the state in which it actually is, without guarantee or assurance as to the soundness, suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise.
5. The Publisher is not liable for damage which has occurred or may occur in connection with the use of the Web Page or with the impossibility of consulting the Web Page.
6. The Publisher may change or terminate the Web Page or have it changed as he sees fit and at any time, with or without prior notice. The publisher is not liable for the consequences of change or termination.
7. Subject to this disclaimer, the Publisher is not responsible for third-party files evidently linked to the Web Page. Linking does not imply endorsement of those files.
8. Unauthorised or improper use of the web page or its content can result in an infringement of intellectual property rights, regulations regarding privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for everything you send from the web page.
9. The publisher reserves the right to deny you permission to use the web page and/or certain services offered on the web page. Following that, the publisher can monitor the access to the web page.
10. You will protect and indemnify the Publisher, his employees, representatives, licensees, trading partners and the author of this disclaimer against any judicial and extrajudicial measures, convictions etc., including the costs of legal assistance, accountants etc., which are brought by third parties as a result of or related to your use of the Web Page, your infringement of any statutory regulation or the rights of third parties.
The content of this message (including attachments) is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential or personal information. If you have received this message unintentionally, please destroy it and inform the sender. It is not allowed to multiply or distribute a message that is not meant for you. No rights can be derived from this message including its attachments, unless agreed otherwise in writing. Linprofs BV accepts no liability for damage and/or costs resulting from incomplete and/or incorrect information in e-mail messages.
This message (including attachments) is intended for the exclusive use of the person(s) mentioned as recipient(s) and may contain personal and/or confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete this message from your system immediately. Directly or indirectly copying, disclosing, distributing, printing, publishing and/or in any way using this message or any part thereof by any means is strictly prohibited if you are not the intended recipient(s). This message and any associated attachments cannot be deemed as legally binding under any circumstances without the express written consent from Linprofs BV. Linprofs BV is not responsible for any loss and/or damages arising from any errors and/or omissions in its e-mail messages.